Gallery page is newly available.
Here is information about transportation from hotels to Aula on Monday.
Here is conference bag content.
Here are instructions for the participants.
- We have prepared maps for your better orientation in Ostrava City
Here is map for route between hotel Sport and Aula.
Here is map of the university and route between hotel University Hotel and Aula.
Here is map of Ostrava - Poruba with recommended restaurants.
Here is map of Ostrava, city center and important places.
- For using Wi-Fi connect to
Wireless Network name (SSID): tuonet-guest
Ostrava is the third largest city in the
Czech Republic and is the economic and cultural center of the North
Moravia region. The local metallurgy, coke, chemical and mechanical
engineering industries rank Ostrava among the most important
contributors to the national economy of the Czech Republic. http://www.ostrava.cz/en
VŠB-Technical University of Ostrava is the third largest university in the Czech Republic.http://www.vsb.cz
The registration fee includes abstract booklet, conference fee and tour. Payment should be made before July 13, 2018 by bank transfer or in cash at the place. The bank details for the transfer are as follows:
- Account holder: VŠB-TUO
- Branch name: ČSOB a.s.
- Address: Hollarova 5, 702 00 Ostrava
- Account number: 127089559/0300
- Payment type code: 7601801
- Swift code: CEKOCZPP
- IBAN: CZ2303000000000127089559
*All transaction fees must be borne by the applicants.
|Normal ||$650 / 13 000 CZK
|Student ||$350 / 7 000 CZK
|Accompanying person ||$350 / 7 000 CZK
- Prof. Ing. Bohumir Strnadel, DrSc., VŠB-Technical University of Ostrava (Chair)
- Prof. Osamu Umezawa, Yokohama National University (Co-chair)
- Prof. Ing. Ivo Dlouhý, CSc., Inst. of Physics of Materi-als, Academy of Sciences of Czech
- Dr. Kunio Hasegawa, Japan Atomic Energy Agency
- Prof. Hiroshi Fukutomi, The Open University of Japan
- Doc. Ing. Jan Siegl, CSc., Czech Technical University in Prague
- Prof. Tsuyoshi Ukyo, Yokohama National University
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Petr Haušild, Czech Technical University in Prague
- Prof. Koji Takahashi, Yokohama National University
- Prof. Makoto Hasegawa, Yokohama National University
- Prof. Wataru Nakao, Yokohama National University
- Prof. Tadahiro Shibutani, Yokohama National Universi-ty
- Dr. Norimitsu Koga, Yokohama National University
- VŠB-Technical University of Ostrava
- 17. listopadu 15, Centre for Advanced and Innovation
- 708 33 Ostrava, Czech Republic
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Secretary)
- Phone: +420 597 325 207
+420 737 437 420
- Fax: +420 597 323 024
All lectures at the conference will be presented in English. The expected length of each presentation is approximately 15 minutes.
be collected and undergo a peer review process. Proceedings will be published in full text in a periodical on www.scientific.net by Trans Tech Publications Ltd.
Click here for the template of the full text.
|June 30, 2018 ||Deadline of submitting abstract
|June 30, 2018 ||Deadline of registration
|July 13, 2018 ||Deadline of payment by bank transfer
Please inform the conference secretary about your arrival in Ostrava and your scheduled departure. We can pick you up from the airport Mosnov or Ostrava-Svinov Station.
There are direct, express trains from Vienna and Prague to Ostrava.
Ostrava can also be reached by plane from Prague and Vienna.
Conference participants will be accommodated at the University Hotel (kolej VŠB) in single or double rooms (about 10 minutes´ walk from the conference lecture rooms) or at the hotel Sport Club Poruba (about 20 minutes´ walk). Thursday´s accommodation: hotel Akademie in Velké Bílovice.
Click here to download the article abstract template for the conference.